Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This is my very first blog!.... :)

Yeah !....
This is really my very very first blog...
Everything has began by a meeting with Allen Murabayashi.
I do not know if I really could use it in the next months, but I would like to thanks my friend Allen...
I met Allen to talk about PhotoShelter... a great website company for photographers. Allen is one of the founder and, after a first dinner in Greenwich Village, he has accepted to help me...
He spent two hours with me two days after ... Really nice from him.

I've got now my account on Photoshelter : www.photoshelter.com/c/jeanlucmege  and Allen adviced me to make in the same time this little blog to show my photos of New York...
That's what we have made, by a morning of April 2010, in New York City...
Thank you Allen for all you have done.

Jean-luc

No comments:

Post a Comment